Wednesday, July 25, 2012

visitors

Remember the phone conversation Jake and his cute friend from Georgia had a few weeks ago?  We were lucky enough to have them come visit this past week.  Even after two years of not seeing them, those little kiddos acted like they just saw each other yesterday!  It was so fun.  And even though we do not get to see them very often, I feel like they are some of our closest friends.  We met up in Park City to do the alpine slide on friday morning.  (not sure if that would be bone marrow approved, so don't tell!)

webIMG_8955 copywebIMG_8958 copywebIMG_8962 copy

It was Cole's first time going down by himself.  He was more than a little scared, but got over it really fast.  Especially when he ended up beating me and Crew because we got stuck behind some slow lady. That is the worst.

webIMG_8976 copy

Cute Jake and Kate.  (Pretend this picture is in focus.  My bran new lens is already having issues.  And I am not happy.)
webIMG_8973webIMG_8969 copywebIMG_8953 copy

They were able to stop by on sunday for a few hours as well.

There was some serious just dance 3 competitions going on.

webIMG_9018webIMG_9003

The dads even got into it a bit.  They were the most entertaining to watch!  (Pretty sure they should both try out for the next season of "so you think you can dance")

webIMG_9008

All seven of our little kiddos.

webIMG_9029

 They make me laugh.

webIMG_9050webIMG_9056

And laugh some more.  Pretending to be asleep.  (Jake's eyes are a little creepy)

webIMG_9063

Love them.  And loved seeing them.  It makes me sad we do not live closer to each other.  Maybe one day, right Hansen's??!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad he has someone that understands what he has gone through. I wish Millie was closer to his age so they could help each other more.

Jamie Wright said...

Let's just go ahead and tag me as the worst friend ever. I'm lame. You're amazing. And I think of you and pray for you and cry for you lots and lots. I just am horrible at letting you know that. You are my hero. And so is Jake (and the rest of that darling crew). I feel like I need a personal update. Call me whenever you have a sec. love ya tons!!!!