Sunday, March 10, 2013

Announcing: TINY SESSIONS

I keep having all of these wonderful ideas on how to announce this, but I never seem to have the time to getting around to doing it.  Or, when I do, something happens, like the power turning off this afternoon.  Anyways.  We are trying something new this year.

Tiny photography sessions.  

Here is how it works.  On March 16th and March 21st, I will be holding 10-15 minute photography sessions for $35 plus tax.  You get 3-5 images in color and bw emailed to you.  It is a great time to get some shots done in those cute new Easter outfits at an awesome price!  Both sessions will be shot in a studio setting.  The price is for up to two children.  Each additional child will be an extra $7. To schedule a time please email me at hjamieson@mac.com.

xoxoxo
Heidi

No comments: