Monday, October 6, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch





This is my favorite time of year!  Not only are there about 15 thousand birthdays in our family this month... there is so much to do!  The pumpkin patch is by far one of our favorites.  

(Jaker's counts are still too low to start treatment again.  They have gone up to 300 though!  Wahoo!!!  They are going to wait until next week and see what they want do, since they have gone up a little bit.)

7 comments:

Tate Family said...

Heidi,
You do such great pics. Any ideas about doing a birth announcement for our triplet girls? I'm clueless but you'd probably have a heyday!
Julie

Unknown said...

fun pictures!! those darn counts. i am glad there was some upward progress.

Kari said...

Ditto on this time of year. Cute pictures at the patch. I cannot believe Crew is already pulling himself up on things! He is so darn cute-well all 3 of them are!

Kristin said...

Love the pictures! I try to be cool like you and take great pics and pose the kids the right way...doesn't happen. Can you just start following us everywhere we go?

April and Jared Fenn said...

I also LOVE this time of year. Not too hot, not too cold and lots of fun things to do. I'm happy to hear that there is some good news about your Jake. What a cute boy! My prayers are with you. =Weebs

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I was trying to explain a little about cancer to Madison (since my dad has it also). Madison wanted to know what Jake likes to do? She wondered what his favorite games were? I know you are super busy, but if Jake would like an email penpal, Madie would love to write him! Thanks so much Kim

Hurd Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. I need some updated pictures of my family. Hope all is going well and your family is always in our prayers.