Our cute boys in their 'partial' Easter outfits. (As much as they wanted too, they didn't wear jeans to church!) We had a wonderful Easter... Jeff's family came into town and we were able to celebrate it with them. I will post some more pictures of that a little later!







4 comments:
They are so handsome! Can I have one? JUST ONE? We need a little adorable boy running around our house!! Kim and Cam
How much do I love those boys!!!!!!
your boys are so stinkin cute it is crazy!!
Your boys always look like little Gap adds. You always get it just right... some mom's try and fail miserably, but not you, they look great! (You do to, by the way)
Tell Jeff that DJ showed up for basketball this morning, just in case others did too. No one else showed, so he sat in his car and cried. So sad!
Post a Comment