Thursday, December 3, 2009

stuff

Just in case you were wondering if we were alive. We are. Barely. Trying to make it through the craziness of what we call life.
New happenings at our house:
Jeff gets a new job
Thanksgiving
oh... eye doctor for the eye infection on the way to Thanksgiving dinner
Jake traumatizing our poor 10 year old babysitter because of his newly raised steriod dose (now, that is a fun story. Remind me to share that one later)
Heidi works about 800 hour weeks or so it seems
family pictures
seeing santa (or 'ho ho' as Crew calls him, whom he was petrified of)
Crew learns the word "NO"
Cole still getting sent to the 'principals' office at least once a week
Christmas shopping... already???
And lots more stuff that I can't think of at the moment seeing that it is 2:09 in the morning. I really need to go to bed.
IMG_0485

3 comments:

Hailey said...

I'm glad to here that your life sounds as overwhelming and hectic as ours...I'm trying not to go crazy!!!

Steve said...

I can tell you're super busy, but I was wondering about the pictures I ordered. THanks! -Lisa Lovell

Jamie said...

When you're up at 2 am editing, go down in your basement....don't tell anyone you're there....and dance. Try to do a body roll even. It will make you giggle.