Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Birthday Boy

Dear Crewsers,
Today you turned two. What in the heck do you think you are doing?! You are supposed to be my baby that never grows up! Although I do have to admit you are at an extremely cute age. I love when you smack your lips together to give everyone kisses. I love your hugs that try to squeeze the life out of you. I love your cute little fat feet that are as wide as they are long. I love your big chubby belly that seems to hold more food than daddy's. I love how when you want my attention you grab my face and put your nose to mine and talk to me. I love the words that come out of your mouth, "shockie" (sharkie), "dudul" (turtle), "ta tu mom" (thank you mom), and too many others to count. I love that you ask mommy to bite your cheeks and hold them out for me to eat you up. I especially love how you prefer mommy to everyone. You are a mommy's boy through and through. There have been a few times that you were my saving grace. You definitely came at a time when you were needed. I love you through and through my little man. Maybe you can now stay two forever?
Love, Mommy


webIMG_2884


Since fishies are your favorite thing, we had a fishie party for your birthday.
webIMG_1882 copy

You got lots of fun things. Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse toys, a new bike,webIMG_2925

AND three new fish. What is a fishie party without the fish?
webIMG_2904
webIMG_2939

Of course we had cake and ice cream... your favorite.
webIMG_2951
webIMG_2954
webIMG_2898
webIMG_2896

A bit about Crew at two:
You love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It is the only movie you will sit through with your baba. My favorite is when you copy them and say "o doodle" (oh toodles) with your hands at your cheeks.

You LOVE your binky and have a two specific blankies that you will lay down with and any time of the day.

You love to watch home videos that we have put together. Once, on the way to Reno, you watched the same one over and over for two straight hours.

You love to go "fash" (fast) and wiggle to get down the second we go outside so you can run.

You love to swim and do anything that has to do with water.

You love your brothers. You think you are as big as they are and try to do everything they do, like jumping off the furniture and wrestling. The fact they are twice your size does not slow you down.

You are pure boy through and through. You love balls and to wrestle and bikes and cars and all things that go fast.

You love books. Anything with Elmo, Mickey Mouse, sharks, or fish will keep you entertained for awhile.

You bring so much joy to our house! We love you Crewsers and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

webIMG_2870
webIMG_2874
webIMG_2886

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is toooo cute!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Crew! I'm loving the big balloon, I want one. I love themed parties, the fishie one sounds cute. We still have Cole's Puma shoes. Gage wishes they were his. Let's do dinner soon!

Karly said...

What a doll! Happy Birthday Stud!
Darling idea too!

Kari said...

Yeah! Happy birthday Crew.
You are such a cute mom, Heidi. Glad you had such a fun birthday with him. He is so dang cute.

DJ and Gin Family said...

It's a good thing you didn't get him a dog for his birthday...
Dang he's cute! When you figure out how to freeze him at 2, let me know the trick.

laurie Carlson said...

Such a fun day with Crew on his big 2 year old birthday party! He is getting way too big, and I would love to freeze time, and keep him 2 forever. He is such a sweetheart....LOVE him to pieces!

laurie Carlson said...

P.S.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREWSERS! LOVE YOU SO MUCH1