Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paradise Island

We were very lucky and got to go to the BAHAMAS last week. I think everyone deserves to go on a warm vacation in January or February. It makes me in a better mood.
webIMG_2586
Our trip for you in a nutshell:
It was beautiful and amazing and so much fun.
We stayed in Atlantis.
We played on the beach.
We played in the water park.
We enjoyed the warm sun. (Which I would really like to go back to. Did I mention it is still too cold here?)
We looked at the fish in the many aquariums there.
We fed the turtles.
And the stingrays.
We built sandcastles and dug to China.
We swam and went down water slides.
We played in the crazy lazy river. (which is not lazy at all according to my boys.)
We chased Crew while he ran "fas" (fast)
We ate lots and lots of ice cream.
We played on the drums and danced to the guys playing music in the streets.
We watched the dolphins.
The little girls had a underwear party. (decided to jump in the pool fully clothed which turned into leaving only underwear on.)
We went through a tunnel full of "scawy shocks" (scary sharks)
We held a starfish and a lobster and sea cucumber.
And many other things that I can't think of right now...
It was a fun fun vacation! We would love to be able to go back one day.
Of course I took five billion pictures--these are just a few from one of the nights we played on the beach. I will post some more soon!
webIMG_2650 copy 2

webIMG_2668

webIMG_2711

webIMG_2763 copy

webIMG_2753


webIMG_2767

5 comments:

Tori said...

O'Please could those pictures be any cuter? I don't think so! You make me want to go somewhere warm and hire you to come along to take amazing pictures!

Jamie said...

Brat. I'm sick of it. Next time take me. :) Coming the end of March....you better take pics for me...OR ELSE!!!!

Unknown said...

My sister-in-law went for Christmas. Looks dreamy. And I am pretty much jealous.

laurie Carlson said...

I love love the pictures! Now post some more! I love that Crew loves the toodle (turtle) and the shawkie (sharkie). Love those cute boys!!

P.S. Love you and Jeffers too!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the great photos you post.. I hope you guys are doing well.