Saturday, April 10, 2010

%$#@

Jeff and I have never really been much into the whole cussing thing. I think that every once in awhile something will slip, but nothing ever too inappropriate. If this is the case, why is it that my child says the f-word for every other word that comes out of his mouth? Every single word that has a c-k sound at the end sounds like a naughty word. Truck, fork, work, rock... literally all of them. He cannot talk to save his life. The worst part is, Jake and Cole will copy him and I don't know whether to correct them and point out that it is a bad word or to just leave it alone. As awful as it is, it is kind of funny. I just pray that we won't end up somewhere like church and all three of my kids start yelling naughty words out as loud as they can during the sacrament. Now, that would be fun and make church entertaining!
webIMG_7114 copy 4

3 comments:

Kari said...

HA! That is so funny. Claire's word for "fork" is very similar as well. Her word for "chip" also resembles a naughty word and she screams it through the check out line at the grocery store just about everytime we go. I try and clarify what she wants loudly so everyone else knows what she's really saying. Truly embarassing! When it happens at church, let us know! :)

Jamie said...

Whatever. I know where they got it from. :)

DJ and Gin Family said...

I don't know Heidi, I've heard some interesting thing spew from your mouth...
Just make sure he's eating the whole duration of sacrament, then warn his nursey leaders. When Reese comes home from nursery talking obscenities, I'll know who to blame. It will pass though, Reese said A** for hands and the F word for many others. Super funny!!