Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Farewell oh ye wonderful summer...

I cannot believe we are already well into september. It has been a crazy summer. Very busy. And fun. And always way to short. webIMG_6111

We spent a lot of time at seven peaks...
webIMG_0375webIMG_0377

Had a little bit of naughtiness:
webIMG_5676

Uncle Biggal gets ready for his mission to Brazil...
webIMG_1096webIMG_1090webIMG_1097 copy

Swam. And swam. And swam some more.
webIMG_8739webIMG_8745webIMG_8744 copy

Played with our cousins...
webIMG_0878 copy
webIMG_1179

Ate cold, yummy popsicles and slurpees and snow cones...
webIMG_8932

Danced and played in the summer rain showers...
webIMG_8813webIMG_8823

And some more naughtiness...
webIMG_1188 copy

We hiked Timpanogas Cave. Jeff's one word for this trip. "misery"
webIMG_3803
webIMG_3781webIMG_3794 copy

And even more naughtiness:
webIMG_1188 copy

Some typical teasing from our Cole-train:
webIMG_8800

And now it is over. Back to school and cool weather. No more swimming or snow cones. But, I still think we will have a little bit of the naughtiness and teasing. THAT is something that never goes away!!
webDSC_0149 copy

3 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

You are going to be rewarded one day, for all of that naughtiness!
I love it!
Glad your boys are enjoying school. I love their pictures.
Also, Tay is putting your piano to good use. She has been playing it probably 2 hours a day. The old keyboard wasn't cutting it anymore. Thanks for letting us store it for you. :)

Jill said...

I super love Cole's rain boots! Miss you and your boys!!

Christi said...

Heidi, you are so good at updating your blog! It's fun to see your cute family. I love the naptime stories,and I'm so sorry! I don't know who ever said don't cry over spilled milk... they must not have had kids that spilled it 100 times in one day after smearing poop all over, and sometimes you just want to cry!! We're looking foward to meeting you guys!