November 30th:
Can you guess:
1. Who hates sprinkles?
2. Who is a perfectionist?
3. Who just wanted to lick the frosting?
4. Who loves to dump whatever they can on top of the cookie?
November 29th:
Our annual visit to the cutest Santa Claus of all time. I am always sad on
the years we don't get to come see him. Baby girl was terrified. She actually
tried to jump out of the sleigh. And we are the mean parents who forced her
to sit there and take a picture. The boys thought it was the greatest thing they had
ever seen.
November 28th:
Our first annual Jamieson/ Howland/ Carlson family Olympic games. And.
We won the GOLD cup!
November 27th:
Her first time playing in the snow. I think it is safe to say, she loved it. She lasted
longer than all three of her wimpy brothers and refused to come inside even when it
was dark outside.
November 26th:
Happy Thanksgiving!
I was horrible today and only took this picture. Oops. We had a wonderful
day full of family and food and games. It was a good day and we are so very
grateful for all of our many blessings.
November 25th:
Today we are leaving on a jet plane to Utah for the Thanksgiving holiday...
November 24th:
Our night time routine. Finding the lady bird and asking "was that?"
over and over and over again.
November 23rd:
I am not a bird watcher, but I was finishing up a family session as the sun
was going down and we had to stop and watch these birds for a few minutes.
It was amazing to see literally hundreds of birds follow each other.
November 22nd:
Family picture day. I love these people of mine.
November 21st:
Forts and books and slurpees. A pretty good afternoon.
November 20th:
I walked downstairs and I am pretty sure my heart melted to see this scene at the
piano. She kept leaning over into his face to try and get his attention... once in
awhile she would give him a big smooch on the lips.
November 19th:
No words, just pictures. Two year olds are the best. I wish this age lasted
longer than it does.
November 18th:
Today is the last day for soccer games. (Thank goodness. I am a little ready to
be done with them for the season!) Crew's team went undefeated this year. He
is so much fun to watch play. Last year when he would run, he would do a skip
in between his running. It was the cutest thing but sometimes Jeff and I would wonder
if he was in pain when he would run. This
year, he has grown out of the skipping and is starting to grow into those incredibly
long legs of his. He is just happy to be there and excited to be able to play. He is my boy
that has a love and zest for life you don't find very often. I often think I need
to learn to be more like him. His personality reminds me a lot of his dad's.
November 17th:
November 16th:
My four babies.
November 15th:
Don't judge me. Remember I have a child that adores decorating for the holidays.
It was hard to put him off this long, but I promised him we could get out our
Christmas things after Remi's birthday. And he was in heaven. It was worth
it just to watch how excited he got. And that little girl. She is obsessed with the
'choo-choo'. I am a little concerned on how we will keep her out of that
tree again this year...
November 14th:
We celebrated this sweet girl's birthday today. She got lots of food
for her kitchen, a Mickey Mouse house, clothes, and her favorite gift may
have been a pink scooter. She loved being sung too... (we have been practicing
for about a month) and got the hang of opening presents really quickly. We
ate grilled cheese and tomato soup (one of her favorites, minus the soup) and
she enjoyed being the center of attention which is pretty typical.
Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you to the moon and back again.
November 13th:
Happy SECOND birthday to my baby girl. I cannot quite figure out how
we have already had her in our family for two years. She has completely
changed our family dynamic... for the better. The world kind of revolves around her
at our house and no one seems to mind. She is sassy and sweet and silly. She
loves dresses and tutus but loves to play in the dirt and thinks she can keep
up with her three older brothers. She is starting to get an opinion on what
she wants to wear... which mostly consists of dresses and anything pink.
She loves Elsa and Little Mermaid and Mickey Mouse. She loves to sing and dance and twirl and
watch her dress flare. She loves to 'show dad' what she is wearing after she is dressed
and runs to look at herself in the mirror and always comments, 'tuuute!' And
she is. She is the cutest thing. She has become quite the picky eater, but loves to
eat. Her 'baba' is her go to comfort and she still runs her fingers through her hair
to help her go to sleep. I am not quite sure how we ever survived without her and
we love her like crazy around here!
Jeff had to work today, so we are celebrating her birthday tomorrow. We went
to Chik-fil-A for lunch and napped and just played. A simple day with a couple
of her favorite things.
November 12th:
Beautiful Tahoe. Let's buy a cabin and live here forever.
November 11th:
Can-Jam. I suck. And cannot throw a frisbee to save my life. But those
boys are like little kids and really get into it.
November 10th:
We are lucky enough to be spoiled rotten for the next three days by
Jeff's company. We are staying at the Ritz-Carlton in Tahoe with no
kids, eating really yummy food, spending the day at the spa, and pretty
much doing nothing but playing.
November 9th:
This girl has a birthday coming up in a few days. I am still trying to figure
out how another year has gone by. We did a five minute photo shoot
in the backyard...
November 8th:
My Crew. He is funny and silly and sweet and the most tender hearted
seven year old you will meet.
November 7th:
(Oops. I wrote the date wrong on this one.) I spy a sick Cole-train. Poor
kid can't catch a break. He was the only one who caught the stomach flu
a few weeks ago and today he has strep throat. Sweet boy.
November 6th:
November 5th:
Still so naughty at nap time. But how can you get mad at those eyelashes
and lips and cheeks. Instead I just want to kiss her little face right off.
November 4th:
Like every other little girl on the planet, she is obsessed with Frozen. Elsa, in
particular. It is the only movie she will sit through and watch for more than
ten minutes at a time.
November 3rd:
Daddy' little girl.
November 2nd:
Finally. Finally it has cooled down enough for long sleeves. I despise the heat.
October should not have over 100 degree temps. It is just wrong. Today, we
took full advantage of the cooler weather with sweaters and boots and hot
chocolate and everything else that is supposed to come with fall. And I am in
heaven.
November 1st:
This boy. He loves decorating for the holidays. Once they are over, I am more
than ready to take them down. So, today, I took down the Halloween decorations.
This boy was not happy. He hid up in his room and sobbed and sobbed. I told
him we could keep the skeleton out for a couple more days and he has decided
they are new best friends. Luckily it has helped with the disappointment of putting away
Halloween for another year...














































No comments:
Post a Comment