My boys started writing him letters the second he showed up. They put check boxes in them for Dash to sign yes or no and are in a word, HILARIOUS. I am not even kidding. This is the first letter Jake wrote to our dear friend:
The other day Crew ran in the room, not just crying but full on sobbing. He had accidentally knocked Dash over and touched him just a little bit. He was pretty sure he had made Dash lose all of his magic because he touched him.
This has probably become one of my favorite Christmas traditions. I love how a simple elf can make my kiddos want to be good, but I especially love to see them interacting with him. Cole tells him good night before bed and I have caught both him and Crew talking to him saying who knows what. They wake up so excited every morning to see if they can find him and if he has brought a special treat that day. It is a reminder every morning how much fun it is to be a kid at Christmastime.



No comments:
Post a Comment