Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sacramento

These are some our best friends in the whole world. We lived in Sacramento for about a year for school. While we were there, we made some of our most favorite friends ever. We don't talk very often, but when we do, it is like no time has gone by at all. We each had one kid each while we were there and now between the three of us, there are TEN! It is amazing and was completely crazy with so many little ones running around, but so much fun. It makes me want to move back there. We LOVED living there!! Jeff had some meetings while there but we were able to play lots too. We went to the pool and then to the lake and let the kids tube all afternoon. So fun!
Kingston, Kai and Jake
webIMG_6133

Crew and Cole planning there next mission of naughtiness which most likely has something to do with teasing Jake.
webIMG_6130

Sweet baby Malia. I want her. Seriously. Cutest. Baby. Ever.
webIMG_6141

Cole and Kai
webIMG_6198

Jake, Mariah and Kingston
webIMG_6205 copy

The highlite of the boat trip was Jeff and Kenji on the tubes. I think Kenji broke the record for the shortest amount of time on the tube.
webIMG_6225

2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

I'm sure that you miss Riverton more, right? :)

Katrina said...

I love, love, love these photos! (I just might have to bug you later for copies:). Thanks for capturing our fun day with you guys. It really is amazing (and yes, quite crazy!) how our families have grown. I hope things really will bring you back to Cali because we sure do miss hanging out with you guys. We love ya and are so glad you came to visit!