Thursday, March 15, 2012

more chemo

I am stuck in the hospital again. It has been okay. My nurse has been really funny. He put a glove on his head. I watched pirates of the Caribbean, cars 2, my nurse brought green lantern for me. I have to get up every two hours to go to the bathroom. It is really annoying. I get to play video games. A lot of people have visited me. I've had lots of nurses. My friend Tommy had cancer too and he came to see me. I brought some toys up but haven't really played with them. Tomorrow my dad is taking me to see John Carter. The games up here are fun. I am ready to go home though.
Love, Jake



Inpatient. Again. Three days. For high-dose methotrexate (That one drug that has been in high demand and all over the news because of a shortage. Which is, thankfully, not in shortage anymore.) Jake has done awesome so far. Even having a nurse wake him up every two hours to go to the bathroom. No complaints. Or any kind of whining. (If you see Jake, you will have to ask him about our nurse. He drank Jake's pee. And has Jake laughing like crazy every time he comes in the room. He was too embarrassed to write about it in his little paragraph up there.) This has, so far, been the easiest admit yet. Knock on wood. But he really has done so well. And we couldn't be more proud of our little man.

1 comment:

Anon said...

Hey Heidi, I think about you guys alot and drive Angie crazy wanting all the updates!! So glad to hear from Jake :).