Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crewsers...






Crew is now four months old and already knows that he runs the place.  He has quickly learned how to roll over and will roll all over the room to get where he wants to go.  This morning, he figured out how to lay on his belly and get on his knees and then scoot himself forward.  We are hoping it was an accident and that we do not have another early crawler... I don't think I could quite handle making sure that Cole picks up all his 'little' things off of the ground on a daily basis since he loves to lay them out and has a specific order to the whole thing (must be that OCD thing coming out in him!)  Crew is the BEST baby--and I am not just saying that because he is my kid.  He is constantly smiling and loves to be kissed and held.  The only time he will ever even fuss is if he is hungry or tired... and he tends to like to know what is going on, so that means he fights the sleeping thing.  He is our little lovie, and we really don't know what we ever did without the kid in our family!

9 comments:

The Kotters said...

how in the heck did you get the first picture of crew to look like that? Love it! I really wanna know...
chels

Katrina said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute, Heidi. I love his perfect hair. He looks like he belongs in a Baby Gap commercial. I want to kiss his cheeks right now!

Unknown said...

He is so cute. It makes we wish we called Gavin by his middle name. Thank heavens he is such a good baby. You deserve it.

Emily said...

He is the cutest kid ever! I love the tongue picture. What a sweetheart.

Carrie said...

Heidi he is adorable. I don't even think my 2 1/2 year old girl has that much hair! Love it.

Carrie Cook
carriepace@msn.com

Kari said...

It was so fun seeing you guys last week. Crew is such a handsome little dude!

Karly said...

what a cute thing! I still can't believe he's kept his hair!

Jackie said...

All I have to say is you two better not ever have a girl. You would be in big trouble. Your boys are beautiful enough. SO CUTE!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I can't believe that he's already getting around!!! Reese just started rolling places and scooting across the floor, and she's 9 months! I actually put up a gate on the basement stairs today. He is a doll!