Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Our Precious Princess"






A few years ago Jake, Cole and I were deciding what our superhero names should be.  Jake and Cole have both been every superhero imaginable and "Hondo" has, obviously, stuck with me, but when deciding Heidi's name, Jake said she is "our precious princess."  So that stuck.  I decided to brag a little and show some fun Heidi  pic's. (Disclaimer:  These pictures are done by me and have not been touched up and Heidi has no connection to them)
Heidi and I met up in Tacoma, Washington at the University of Puget Sound...we were EFY Counselors doing a session up there.  A year later (May, 2001) we were married and here we are 7 years later.  I have decided to do one of those abc things on Heidi.
A-She's awesome.  B-And Beautiful!  C-Obviously very cute! D-Determined...once she gets something in her mind it doesn't go away until it's done!!!!  E-Entrepreneurial...she started this little business about 4 years ago by taking classes online from New York Institute of Photography and has done incredibly well.  I am very proud of her.  She works very hard.  F-Fun!  G-Gospel oriented.  She has a strong desire to follow the Lord.  We're going to skip a few here because this will take forever.  Q-Quiet...until you get to know her then she talks and talks and talks (like Cole)!  R-Reno!!  She's being patient why I try to live out a dream and build (ski all the time) water ski lakes out in Reno.  (www.diamondhotsprings.com Just a little plug!) I have to travel a lot and she has been very patient in letting me do this.  S--stubborn....but always in a good way! T-Totally awesome!  Our family is lucky to have Heidi around.  2008 has been a really up and down year for us and she has stayed tremendously strong.  I'm lucky she decided to drop her standards a little bit and take a guy like me!  We love our Precious Princess.

13 comments:

Katrina said...

I love all of these Heidi pics. We don't get to see enough of her on here! I'm a huge fan of your Precious Princess and think she's pretty amazing too. Fun post!

DJ and Gin Family said...

CUTE!!!! How sweet that the boys came up with such a cute name for her.
What a nice husband you are Jeff. (Did you recently upset her)?

Kris said...

Awww...what a sweetie to do that for Hilda...I mean Heidi!!! You're a good man and I can't believe its been 7 years since you've been married. I have very fond memories of your lovely wife and the fun times we've had. Just remember Heid, grandpa always always needs a hug....especially in the summer!!! Love ya'll.

Janae said...

Cute, I especially love the one in that awesome dress, what was the occasion?

Kristin said...

Love, love, love those frayed shorts, I only wish you would wear them more! One day I hope to get me some, I mean I hope to find mine in my boxed up junior high clothes. You were so smart to save them, they are awesome, & I'm always jealous when you have them on!
Hondo....you trooper you, nice post, such a sweet husband!

Unknown said...

Wow! Heidi - so is this what happens when we head out for girls night? Nice job Jeff. You are a good husband.

Amy Morley said...

Seriously? What a great husband! Reading this brought tears to my eyes. Love the song as well! It was fun last night Heidi.

Karly said...

I LOVE HEIDI! She is the best!!! PBF MY FRIEND!

Mandy said...

I think these are the cutest pics ever!! I especially liked the ABC thing Jeff. But I have to pick a bone here...still no Buntjer blog over there under friends. That hurts!!

Angie said...

That sounds like something my husband would write about me. Love you guys!!!

Jackie said...

I have to say, we love your precious princess too. What a perfect nickname for her. And Heidi, you are surrounded by some pretty sweet guys in your house. We love you all.

Dave said...

More swimsuit pics please.

April and Jared Fenn said...

What a nice hubby. I don't think my hubby even knows how to work a camera or a computer. 7 years married- you are old. :) You have a super cute family!