Look at those cheeks...I cannot believe how big this little guy has already gotten. We just started to get his first smiles--and have decided that he is a clone of Jake except he has Cole's mouth.
He is the best mix! He is so Jake in the eyes. I can't wait to hold him. I don't want him to get any bigger until I get there! Nicholas is really excited!
6 comments:
He is the best mix! He is so Jake in the eyes. I can't wait to hold him. I don't want him to get any bigger until I get there! Nicholas is really excited!
His cheeks are the yummiest ever. So cute!
I could eat him!! So cute! Tell 'Hondo' to leave nicer comments on my awesome blog! Aloha!
He is so cute. It will be fun to see him and the rest of you in a few weeks.
He is getting big way to fast. He is absolutely yummy.
Heidi - He is darling! I can't believe how big he is. I am so glad you have a blog. I look forward to the updates! You are always in our prayers.
Post a Comment