Monday, April 14, 2008

wedding





Jeff's cousin got married last weekend and I was able to do pictures for their wedding.  I always swore I would never do a wedding...and it was just as stressful as I thought it would be!  Actually, I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would and would maybe consider doing it again--(thats a big maybe!)   Anyways, here are a few of my favorites.  Congrats guys...you both looked beautiful!   

4 comments:

Hilllary Howland said...

These are great love the bridal shot!

Katrina said...

Heidi, these look FABULOUS.

BS and the Kids said...

I thought I left comments on all your previous posts, but going through I never did. It seems like every time I read them I was never logged in and never left it. My oh my. I love these Pics. Heidi, for your first wedding you did AWESOME. I know you were nervous, but you had no reason to be!!! I am sure Jeff's cousin is trhilled with them.

Joshua said...

Hey Heidi! These are excellent!

can I see all the pictures you took, not just the best ones? I haven't quite picked my photographer yet. My email is relax34@gmail.com. and my phone is 801-450-3213...

I'm not asking because you're family I'm asking because you're really good.