

So one of the first things the social worker in the hospital asked us was if we had taken recent family photos. We had been putting it off until this summer...fortunately, our cute sister in law was in town this week to help us out and she took some for us. Thanks Hilly!!! We love how they turned out and are so grateful you took the time to take them! (you can see how skinny Jake has gotten in them...we were hoping that those 'roids would have kicked in his eating habits by now, but no suck luck.)



9 comments:
Such a cute family. Keep posting updates I check them everyday. Your blog makes me feel somewhat connected to the family. Jakers is strong he will definitely fight this. Excited to see you in a few weeks. - Bryndee
Healthy or not, Jake is such a handsome little man! One day he will have all the ladies knocking at your door ;-)
I am so glad you got to do the pics yesterday!! They turned out so cute, and Jakers is very handsome in them, I like the haircut.
Oh, and it is great to see him smiling in them.
Jamieson family,
Lincoln and I have been out of town and just heard the news and were told about the blog. We love your family and fully support you. If there is anything we can do to lighten the load...please let us know!
We're always available,
Anna and Lincoln Hale
I am glad that you guys are home and the family pictures look great. You are a great family. Dawson Gabe and myself started the Shave your head for Jake Day. Wow i must say Dawson and Gabe look better than I do. I will have to send you pictures. Jakers will fight through this he is a power ranger you know. are thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jesse and the Buntjer Family
They turned out soo cute you guys!
Who is the skinny one, HEIDI???? I just have to tell you how great you look, especially after having a baby! I love the pictures.
Love the pictures.
Post a Comment