
Gigi and the boys...

We blessed Crew one week before we found out about Jake's cancer. Good timing on our part!!! Here are some pictures from that day. Jeff did a great job...it was a special day and so fun to have all of our family in town!
Small update about Jakers...
We are home--YEAH! and doing much better. There is something to say about being at home in your own surroundings. He is still very weak and tired and so skinny, but is acting more like himself. We are just grateful to have him home and see him doing a little bit better!



8 comments:
I check the computer a zillion times a day for updates! I am SOOOOO glad things are going a little better at home. I hope every day gets better and better for all of you. We love you guys!!
Oh and those pictures from Crew's blessing are ADORABLE!! I don't know how you managed to get such great shots of everyone. I was there and the some of the participants weren't all that willing to have their pictures taken (Jake/Cole). You are just amazing. Oh and Jeff is so photogenic:) I have a few lovely ones of him that I should post on our blog too. Hilarious.
Heidi,
I am so glad that things are going better, I called Jason lastnight to see how Jake was and he said that he waves to Hailey from the window. Your family is so beautiful. I think about you every single day and check your blog to see how your family is doing.
I check the computer a zillion times a day too! I AM SO GLAD THAT HE IS HOME AND COMFORTABLE and feeling a little "normal"... Those pictures are so cute, you guys are the cutest fam! I want to call you but I don't want to bug until things settle down a bit I will call you this week. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and am so glad things can become a little normal at least for a second.
AND PLEASE LET ME TAKE COLETRAIN... Drew wants to play with him!
That is the cutest little boy around. Seriously. I will come and take him whenever you want. You are a lucky family to have such a sweet little munchkin. I have been checking your blog regularly and appreciate you updating us all. We all care and think of you often. XOXO McKinlays
I hope all is going well at home with Jake. Crew is absolutely adorable!!! I think about you every day, please let me know if I can do anything to help.
That is the cutest family picture! I LOVE it! What a beautiful family. And, that's so great that you blessed little Crew before life turned upside down. We pray for your family every day.
Sending lots of love,
Annie
I love the pictures, Jeff did a great job, and I am glad the day went well.
Post a Comment