Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A blog for Jake: ninjabrotherjake.blogspot.com

This is Jeff's sister writing this post. I know I'm not going to be nearly as entertaining as he is, but I really want to reach as many people as I can and what better way to do that than on their blog that gets a zillion hits a day.

I know many of you are like I am and anxiously check this blog daily for any updates on what is going on with Jakers. I can tell that Jeff and Heidi have great friends and lots of family that love them and I know you are all feeling the same way I am. To say the least, it has been incredibly difficult to watch this amazing family have to face this horrible trial. It is so hard to see people that you love struggle and feel like you can't take it away from them. No child should ever have to go through this and no parents should ever have to watch their child go through something like this. I am constantly amazed at how positive and strong Jeff and Heidi are. I know that this trial is so drainging physically, emotionally and financially and I have really struggled to find the best ways to help them out. I know that we can't take this trial from them completely, but I know that we can really make a difference and lighten their load. I have put together a blog for Jake that has a list of things people can do. Please check it out: ninjabrotherjake.blogspot.com. Thank you for your compassion and kindness.

No comments: