Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ping pong




I've got 2 buddies out in Sac (Kenji and Steve) that used to be able to beat me in ping pong.  Well, Rand and Laur got me a ping pong table for Christmas and after hours of youtubing ping pong, I'm near Olympic level.  Here are some pictures of me and my buddy Dave ("The blogfather" as he calls himself) in action.  Look out Kenji and Steve!

6 comments:

Dave said...

Great pics. By looking at your swing I can tell that this was one of the days I killed you at ping pong, or as the Chinese say, Pong Ping.

Dave said...

Dude, Karly told me that you need to get rid of the "word verification" to post a comment. True.

Katrina said...

Oh my goodness, Jeff. I love your face in that first picture. Can't wait to show Kenji. I've been threatening to send our table to D.I. because it just sits in our garage taking up space. Maybe this will push him to make use of it now...The boys still pray for Jake every day. In the middle of a prayer, before the person's had had a chance to get to the asking part, ineveitably we'll hear whichever son is not praying whisper-yell, "Don't forget to bless Jake!" In primary on Sunday, after the opening prayer, I hear Kai from across the room, "Mom, they forgot to bless Jake!" Thought that was cute. Glad to hear that things are going as well as they are. Give Jakers our love.

Katrina said...

Those are some pretty good pictures. Unfortunately for you, that's all they are. I'd like to see some video to see where the ball actually lands. I'm glad to hear things are going good with Jake. We think about you guys all the time and are pulling for ya.

Katrina said...

(Kenji Claus on that last comment.)

Anonymous said...

Do you always dress up to play ping pong?