Wednesday, May 7, 2008

the hair is a goin!

Well, Jake's hair is starting to fall out.  Heidi noticed it Monday afternoon after our appointment.  I dried his hair yesterday and he had hair everywhere...so, I went and buzzed mine!  I went from not too sexy to REALLY not too sexy!  I told him the medicine would make our hair fall out and that I was going to shave mine off.  He told me that he thought that would look weird.  I told him the greatest basketball players all had shaved heads!  I buzzed it this time with a 1 setting, though, because I didn't want it to be too shocking.  We'll shave it all the way when his goes all the way.  It may just look really thin for a little bit before everything goes, so we'll see.  
His DNA results that have come back show he MIGHT be in the low risk section.  After the first month or so they take a look a your biopsy's and put you in the low, standard or high risk areas.  We're going to continue to be prayerful and hopeful and see what happens.  

2 comments:

smithblog said...

Oh I remember those days! We kept cutting Raegan's hair shorter and shorter and shorter, then finally one day I asked her if she wanted to shave it off herself and she did! I am praying that you are in the low risk category for sure! Fingers crossed as well!! Sending you guys lots of hugs.

Jamieson Family said...

I know Jake's hair will come back, but I will remember yours in my prayers.:)