Dang your boys are cute!! Does Crew have dark eyes? I need you to take some pictures of my girls... Reese is getting so big, it makes me sad. Anyway, you take beautiful pictures!
Those are some beautiful kids!!! Jake looks good. Cole is adorable as always, and holy cow, Crew is just a gorgeous baby! Thanks for putting pictures up.
Cute pics! Glad Heidi took a break from buying scrapbook stuff and posted these pictures. Jake looks great, as do Cole and Crew....I just expected Jake to look totally different, but I don't see him everyday. Wish you guys were here!
11 comments:
Dang your boys are cute!!
Does Crew have dark eyes?
I need you to take some pictures of my girls... Reese is getting so big, it makes me sad.
Anyway, you take beautiful pictures!
Those are some beautiful kids!!! Jake looks good. Cole is adorable as always, and holy cow, Crew is just a gorgeous baby! Thanks for putting pictures up.
Cute pics! Glad Heidi took a break from buying scrapbook stuff and posted these pictures. Jake looks great, as do Cole and Crew....I just expected Jake to look totally different, but I don't see him everyday. Wish you guys were here!
Which one can I have?
Love them!! Hope you're doing good you guys! We love you and are praying for you!
Heidi,
You have beautiful boys! Great pictures, too. :)
Sarah Roper
Those are 3 very handsome boys you have! Jake looks great-- we especially like the tatoo! What a tough kid :-)
I am glad he let you take some pictures!!! They turned out great. I hope the Lakers go down in 4.
Those pictures are great! You have some very handsome boys. Jake looks great and very tough! :) Hope you are all doing okay.
The Pictures are great!! Your family is adorable.
Heidi, you're so talented. I love the pictures!
Post a Comment